Invalid User ID on searches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invalid User ID on searches

Does anyone else get an "Invalid USER ID" error when he searches certain terms?

For example, if I try "crush", it works, if I try some random word that doesn't exist it works but doesn't give any matches.
    But then there are other terms that don't work like "blue" for example. If you try it it will give you an error message.
    If you misstype it to "bluet" it works but "blue" gives an invalid id error.

Seems like some terms don't work anymore

Edit:

I guess it's some post that contains those terms. I'm looking for this video where the girl rides the big draft on the beach and there is this blue bucket. It was unlisted or deleted a while ago but I thought I give it a shot and grab the link from here again and search on some archives.

But once I use those terms "blue", "bucket" it doesn't work. When I use "girl" it works for page one but once it's on page 2 the same error appears. So maybe it is related to that post somehow, maybe some character in the URL or I don't know what but search crashes if I try to find this post.
    Last edited by martin; 03-28-2023, 11:07 AM.

I just looked into this. This happens to me, as well. I had a look, and this started happening with this last vBulletin upgrade. It is having an issue with displaying threads from users that have been deleted. It looks like there is an open issue about it, so hopefully in the next update this will be sorted out.
    Clip Clop.
    "Hello?"
    Clop Clip.
    "Who's there?"
    Clip Scuff.
    "You're a?"
    Whumpth Thud.

Comment

Yeah I get the same thing sometimes

Comment

Working...
      X